GCSE Computer Science
1. Fundamentals of algorithms and computational thinking
2. Programming techniques
3. Fundamentals of data representation in binary and hexadecimal
4. Computer systems architecture and Boolean logic
5. Fundamentals of computer networks
6. Fundamentals of cyber security
7. Ethical, legal and environmental impacts of digital technology on wider society.
Non-exam assessment - This project gives students a chance to use the programming skills gained through the course to solve a practical programming problem.