GCSE Computer Science
1. Fundamentals of algorithms and computational thinking
2. Programming techniques
3. Fundamentals of data representation in binary and hexadecimal
4. Computer systems architecture and Boolean logic
5. Fundamentals of computer networks
6. Fundamentals of cyber security
7. Relational databases and SQL 8. Ethical, legal and environmental impacts of digital technology on wider society.
Students continue to improve their programming skills throughout their GCSE, their skills are assessed in school with a project and by the exam board via exams.