Get a taster of Senior School
Calling all parents of children currently in Year 5 or Year 6 and any parent wanting to find out about Senior School – including non-Westbourne parents and pupils. You are warmly invited to our next Senior School Information Evening.
Time and date: 5-7pm, Thursday 17th November 2022
Address: Senior School Hall, Westbourne Senior School
- Meet the Headmaster, senior staff, head students and current members of Westbourne’s Year 7.
- Learn about our unique GCSE programme with 17 options tailored to each pupil’s choices and our best ever GCSE results for 2022.
- Find out about life in Senior School with our strong traditional values of Excellence, Inclusion, Resilience and Respect.
- Our individualised, highly supportive learning approach and small class sizes that bring out the best in your child.
- Discover our enrichment programme with a wealth of extracurricular activities, trips abroad and special events for modern foreign languages, art, music, skiing, sport and adventure.
All your questions answered. No need to book in advance.
Remember, ALL Westbourne Junior School pupils will automatically be offered a place in our Senior School at the end of Year 6 – there is NO need to re-apply for admission.