Covid safety measures: update
At Westbourne we are continuing to follow government guidance on Covid-19. Here are the measures we are taking and guidance for visitors and parents:
– As cases are rising both nationally and within Sheffield we are keeping windows open for ventilation, continuing with regular hand hygiene and wearing face coverings in communal areas.
– As per government guidance we are also ensuring that staff and senior school pupils are testing twice weekly, and anyone who has been in close contact with a positive case or is living with someone who has tested positive is testing daily. (for those that are senior school age and older.)
– You can get the LFD tests from the Gov.uk Website, local pharmacies, a stall at “The Moor Market” which is open from 10am – 4pm Monday to Friday, or you can search #CommunityCovidBus on social media.
– Covid Vaccinations have happened for 12 – 15 year olds in school on the 24th September 2021, if your child has missed theirs you can go to www.nhs.uk/covid-vaccination to book an appointment.
– As well as this, the Flu vaccinations happened on the 21st October 2021, if your child has missed this they can attend one of the community clinics (see Flu Clinic Catch up)
Visitors to Westbourne
All visitors to Westbourne School are requested to complete our VISITOR NOTICE
Thank you for helping to keep Westbourne School covid- secure