Choosing a school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. Here at Westbourne we aim to make that process as straight forward and rewarding as we can. Every child is an individual and we therefore don’t have a “fit all” approach.
During the admissions process we take time to get to know your child including their likes, interests and hobbies. In return they get to know us and can then make an informed decision as to whether Westbourne is the right environment for them.
Stages of the Admissions Process – Check List
- Complete the ‘Order a Prospectus’ section from this website
- Contact School – T: 0114 2660374/ E: email@example.com
- Request a Virtual Tour – Senior School and/or Junior School with Pre-School
- Meet our Headmaster, Chris Hattam – appointment and personal tour
- Register your child- complete and return the registration form
- Send reports – from the last school attended
- Taster Day (Taster Session in Pre-School) Spend a day with us
- Offer Letter – accept the offer and return all paperwork
- Start School – welcome to the Westbourne Family
When can I visit?
The best time to see any school is during a “typical” school day.
Here, you will meet our children, enjoy a snap shot of school life, see lessons in action, watch the interaction of pupils on site and get an introduction to the breadth of opportunities on offer.
You can meet our Headmaster, Chris Hattam and have your own personal tour at a mutually convenient time.
For more information or to book a visit please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Admissions Team on 0114 2660374 – our friendly admissions team are there to ensure you gain all the information you need.
You will be guaranteed a warm welcome!